View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
No, no, I would never compare the two on the level of hotness, I solemny swear!!
It's more about imagining Liz and Michael be a couple/romantic pairing, and there is a part of me that thinks I may end up feeling about them a bit like I feel about Peter and Olivia in the sense that Olivia has a very different type of allure compared to his. Michael is very handsome, but I see Liz better paired with someone more... rough-ish?
I swear what I mean to say is clear in my head, but as usual I'm failing hard at finding the right terms to write it down, err...
Oh, I get what you mean now, but I don't see any problems with that. Or at least not with someone like Michael. If we were talking about a Josh Dallas or James Denton-type then I would totally agree.

Quote:
Thank you for the info!
Oh wow, I feel silly for not making the connection with the movie - I remember watching part of it years ago!
And you know, Charlie Sheen is Charlie Sheen and I have no idea if doing a show so reminiscent of his real life issues will pay off or backfire big time, BUT the show's premise has potential on its own.
Wasn't that already the case with Two And A Half Man, though? I thought he was definitely playing a slightly exagerated version of himself there and the show was a huge hit.