View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 02:04 AM
mary ksand
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calls me home (View Post)
Oh I would've been so good with an open ending. Honestly that's the kind of ending I think would've been best for Harry when it comes to romance, no matter who the girl was. He had too much else to deal with to really be part of a an official couple and that's not what he should be remembered for. But I just see so much potential for HL even with how it's already written though I certainly wouldn't have complained if they shared a kiss that would be hinted as the start of a brand new adventure.
I feel exactly the same way I never really thought that Harry, at the point of book 6-7, was even ready for romance. He had too much on his plate, too much to deal with emotionally and simply not in a right state of mind to be a part of any relationship, with any girl. However, a kiss wouldn't have done any damage So if HL had happened I think it should have definitely been a kiss and an open ending with a perspective or a hint on them getting together after the war. This way Harry gets happiness and a realistic ending.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr