View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Quote:
And couldn't this be the reason why she went all mad at Kalinda but not Peter?
That's definitely how I read it. She couldn't even bring herself to confront Kalinda. But she did went for the throat with Peter, telling him "you slept with my best friend."
It hurt more with Kalinda because she cared and she wasn't expecting to be hurt. I don't think she had expectations about Peter anymore.

Quote:
I agree, Alicia never gave Kalinda the chance to explain, is it too late now?
Heh hope not but I don't think the writers will go there. Their background story is too flimsy to hold up if they have to get any deeper.

Quote:
I believe Alicia was angry, blocked, whatever Kalinda had said, would not have changed her pain.
It would only have made things worse. I think that's why Kalinda didn't even try to provide any kind of explanation. She's not one to excuse her behavior anyway and she knows Alicia too well to think it could have changed something. She took a step back and gave her some space instead.

Quote:
The possibility of answering more doubts? It looks more like a punishment, but anyway
nah I like having my peeps' backs when the show is screwing with their heads (quite the contortionist, am I )

Quote:
Alicia and the loan, the possibility of her leaving the firm, Alicia shutting Kalinda out for the umpteenth time and of course also Tammy.
Oh yes I agree there. I think she's needed a friend for most of the season and that scene was just the classic Banana-Pole-Chair moment that led her to rethink her attitude.

Quote:
You think that Tammy's subtlety was the only reason for Alicia going to talk to Kalinda at the end of the episode?
No, I was just curious about what you thought. I think that scene was the last piece of a puzzle maybe.

Quote:
Kalinda talking to Will instead of Alicia, doesn't derive from the bad A/K situation? I mean, if they were in better terms, wouldn't be Alicia the first option as her lawyer?
That scene never made sense to me anyway. Kalinda is not one to ask a question she knows the answer to.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"