View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Sursonica
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by inzigia (View Post)
Well, the way it is written it that article, it doesn't seem that he was asked any question that was invading his privacy. That's why I have issue with his answer.
Maybe he was single at the time, who knows, it could be that he and Todd split up for a while or whateaver.

The thing is, even if he wasn't we know how journalists and gossipy people is. Sometimes for famous people is easier to say "I'm single" because that avoids a lot of annoying questions that you don't wanna answer. If he had said he was with someone, he would have probably been bombarded with questions about who that person is, where did they meet, how long had they been together.. etc. Sometimes saying you are single is the only escape form that.
Like I said, he has no obligation of saying anything and/or the truth about his private life because it is his. He is a grown up adult and what goes on behind closed doors in his life is his business and no one else''s. Even if he lied I think it is totally OK, because he is entitled to say whateaver he wants about his own life.