View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

Not a great episode. There was some good parts but overall it was just the same dull mess that the producers have turned it into.

The Jen/Naomi stuff was funny until PJ turned up and then it got embarrassing really quickly . Also really liked the Naomi/Annie scenes and normally I don't care for that friendship at all

I loved the Dixon/Adrianna stuff, I really hope that they survive whatever this record deal drama. Or at least reconcile after it breaks them up. I thought Adrianna would have had a bit of fight in her when it cames to Vanessa but then obviously that would require the producers to watch previous seasons. It could have been a great storyline except it hasn't been resolved and probably won't be since psycho V is turning her attention to Silver.

And seriously, are we really going to have another ~Silver steals someone's boyfriend but yet is somehow the innocent victim~ storyline? I rooted for Adrianna last time and I'll root for Vanessa this time if they're going to be that stupid about it. I like the Liam/Silver scenes but it's all soooo contrived

Why is Ivy even on this show anymore? I love Gillian Zinser and Ivy's girly scenes but this Raj 2.0 storyline is embarrassing.

My Tumblr
My Twitter