View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 02:26 PM
JayDeeMac
Master Fan

Introductions - Welcome to the FBI, state your name, la la la la... #2

Welcome all lurkers and guests! We really love it that you've been coming here to the XFiles board, it means alot! We would love to be able to chat with you all about our favorite show, but only thing is you need to become a FanForum member! It's great! You will make tons of new friends, get to talk about your favorite shows, movies, music, etc! To let us get to know you please fill this out or as much as you want to

Name:
Fave Movie:
Fave Tv Show:
Who is your favorite character:
What is your favorite season:
What is your all time favorite episode:
Anything Else:

Here is mine as an example

Name: John MacPherson
Favourite music artists/bands: Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ramones, My Bloody Valentine, Smiths
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings trilogy, Shawshank Redemption, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Donnie Darko, Pulp Fiction, Lethal Weapon series
Favourite TV shows: X-Files, Angel, Arrested Devlopemnt, Scrubs, Taxi, MASH, Frasier, Seinfeld, Quantum Leap etc
When did you start watching X-Files: season 7 but have caught up thanks to the DVDS
Who is your favourite character: 1.Mulder 2.Krycek 3.Scully
What is your favourite season: Season 6
What is your all time favourite episode: At the moment 1.Bad Blood 2.Unnatural 3.Jose Chung 4.Clyde Bruckman... 5.Ice with How The Ghost Stole Christmas just outside. I'm in very much a comedy episodes mood right now

And here is the link to the old thread

http://www.fanforum.com/showthread.p...2&page=1&pp=15

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!