View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:43 PM
jemapellemissa
New Fan

The show has been over for awhile now and I am still just sitting here - not quite able to wrap my mind around the fact that Emmett cheated on Bay. I read through the Spoiler thread earlier in the week and knew it was a possibility being discussed but I never quite accepted that it could be reality. Bay and Emmett have been my favorite part of this show from the beginning...they built them into one of the most wonderful couples on TV (in my opinion). This second half of the season they have thrown one problem after another at them to the point where I was feeling as if there was too much drama - but I kept up hope and kept trying to defend Emmett because of all the issues and difficulties he was going through. But cheating?! Really?

I am angry. Why did the show feel like it should go this route? How about a show that doesn't involve cheating...throw problems at them and give them drama - but how about the "novel" idea of keeping a couple faithful to one another even through the rough patches - ugh. I don't even know what to say anymore. I am disappointed in the show and in Emmett.

I don't know if I am even an Emmett/Bay fan anymore. I don't want her to stay with him - I think she deserves better and they should separate. Maybe in the future they could find their way back to one another.

I feel as if one of my favorite shows on TV in a very long time has been ruined - I HATE that they followed this storyline.