View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:52 PM
flying aimlessly
Master Fan

Quote:
I love that Quinn was there for Haley, but I agree, it did make me miss Lucas. He's the only person we've really seen Haley open up to about the kidnapping, so I'm sure his presence would've helped.

Quote:
Kind of random, but does anyone else besides me find it kind of weird that outside of the Scott family, and I'm including Quinn in that, nobody seems to care that Nathan is missing other than Mouth and Julian? They're the only two people outside of the Scott's that we've seen actually trying to help. Everyone else either doesn't mention it at all, or in Brooke's case, show's her concerned face for a couple of seconds then goes about her day. Not that I'm complaining because I actually love the fact that we haven't seen Haley turning to anyone else for support besides her family. I just find it a little weird that nobody seems to care that he's missing.
No shock there. Truly, NH need to get better friends. That being said, I'm so glad that the show has gone back to the season seven format, with the split spheres between the Scotts and Brooke and Co. I'll confess that I'm not too broken up that there haven't been too many scenes of BH, for a number of reasons. It's been a nice reprieve from the horror of season eight for me. Praise be.
Tumblaaaa