View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 01:27 PM
americanamuchacha020
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
New episode description via Abcfamilymedianet

Well, I think I know what Emmett's secret is. There's a picture of him and Simone talking and in the promo Emmett seems to be in a house when he hits his hand. My guess is? Since Simone is totally evil and Emmett is upset about his parents' divorce and the situation going on that the two of them hook up.

I don't think Bay will find out until the end of the prom episode which is why they are "blissfully happy," because Bay thinks all is good and Emmett's trying to make up for his wrongdoing. In the interview with Vanessa, she said Emmett leaves Bay on the dance floor to go talk with Daphne; is it possible Simone told Daphne?

Ugh. I hope that's not it but I don't know what else could ruin his relationship with Bay (and they use the word forever) if it's not cheating. As for why Simone does it, maybe Toby breaks up with her in this episode and she loses the basketball game and she wants to get back at both Bay (because Emmett is her boyfriend) and Daphne (because Emmett is her best friend) and at Toby?

Bleh. I will not support that relationship if he sleeps with Simone or does anything with Simone, but Simone and Emmett haven't interacted so why have them interact now if it's not something big? I had a bad feeling when I saw that photo of Simone and Emmett.

It's kind of annoying to be honest. It's one thing to test a couple to see if they're meant to be but really? Cheating is just...yeah. I don't think it can't be worked through, but I'd rather have Bay break up with him if he does that.
Oh my god NO! I knew that picture of Simone with Emmett was bad.I'll tell you right now, if Emmett cheats on Bay, really cheating on her, I'm DONE! Emmett would be ruined for me and I'd want Bay to dump Emmett immediately.

Okay, Deep breath people! You know they love to get people to tune in, the promos and the spoilers are meant to deceive you. Perhaps its not as bad as we think, I don't buy Emmett having sex with Simone, he loves Bay with all his heart! BUT, I do see Simone trying to manipulate the situation and try and get Emmett to do something, like get him drunk? And perhaps they make out in a hotel room or something, that is pretty big! Say only making out happened in a hotel room, I'd have a hard time believing that only kissing happened. That is enough to end a relationship or doubt the other party.

Simone is one evil bitch, I can tell you that much, she assumed both bay and daphne were talking about her to toby but I don't think she believed him, if toby breaks it off, perhaps she'll think it was bay's doing and go after Emmett

Last edited by americanamuchacha020; 03-01-2012 at 01:43 PM