View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Pinwheel
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Ok I gotta say I get major secondhand embarrassment when I watch the kidnapping scenes. The accent is so....oh lawd. Like really, was that necessary? And the clothes and the sleazy hair? Kidnapper trade marks circa cheesy movies from the 80s.
LOL. I'm actually enjoying the kidnapping storyline from Nathan's perspective because I feel like he's finally acting like the old Nathan, plus seeing James Lafferty tied up to a chair is enough to make me enjoy it, but the kidnapper is embarrassing and so freaking annoying. I typically mute the TV when he's speaking. LOL. You're spot on about it seeming like he stepped straight out of a cheesy 1980's movie.

Quote:
Don't even get me started on the Lucas thing. One ep?! Ughh. I mean yeah, YAY that we got an ep but blahhh just way too little LH and no effing NHL at all.
Agreed. I am so happy and grateful that we at least got him back and got a last chance at seeing LH, but the opportunities for him not just in this episode, but for future episodes as well are glaring, so it's hard to not get frustrated.