View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Pinwheel
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Still can't believe Mark though Lucas was only need for one episode. It's crap.
Agreed. It frustrates me even more when I think about the fact that he's bringing back this Xavier guy for a few episodes for a completely unnecessary and useless storyline, yet he felt like Lucas, someone who used to be the main character, was only needed for one episode.

Quote:
That being said, I love how adamant Lucas was about Nathan going home. I think part of it was as a means to calm Haley down, to give her some peace, but I think part of it had to do with the fact that he knows it's the truth. That he known his brother, knows how strong he is, how much he love his wife and kids, that he would do all he could to get back to them. His faith in Nathan, his want for him to be okay is such a stark difference from his feeling towards his brother at the start of the show. So even though we go no LN or LHN it was nice scene to show how full circle things really are with LHN.
Completely agree. I love NL, so I still find it utterly ridiculous that Mark didn't find it necessary this season or s6 to have a final scene between the 2 brothers who started this whole show. Like you said, though, Lucas's return did show how full circle things are with LHN. I love how from the get go, Haley has been adamant about something being wrong with Nathan. She knows he's in trouble. In contrast, I love how adamant Lucas was about Nathan coming home. I think it shows the strong bond they both have with Nathan and the strong bond all 3 of them have together.