View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 02:40 PM
grayk04
Loyal Fan

^^ yeah i feel like these episodes were wasted too. that's my problem with this two parter. we're now 16 episodes into the season and really, i was hoping that the two parter would at least provide an avenue for Beckett to find out the story behind Castle's marriages and stuff too. Because all of that is a real step needed before they get together. I think they're spending too much time being vague about the relationship. you can address things head on and have them deal with issues without putting them together. And in these episodes i personally feel like they made Castle almost out of character in his interaction with Sophia and i something just felt really off for me. there was so much case and CIA and guest star that it seemed like they intentionally inserted a lot of it to make sure Castle and Beckett couldn't have a real conversation.

i think its time to have stuff start happening that is TANGIBLE. not just looks and stuff. conversations. grown-up conversations about real things. that doesn't mean putting them together, but at this point i feel like they're going to wait until the finale and then have Castle and Beckett throw down the way they did in the season 3 finale and then not have any resolution until next season. and i just don't think that's really necessary.

and i think it's important for fans to see more Beckett in therapy. i think by not acknowledging that she IS working on herself it's giving the impression that she's leaving Castle hanging.