View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:39 AM
blue_skiess
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Agreed so much, especially with the bolded part. I don't doubt their strong feelings for each other and I think they were a very important experience in each other's lives and in some way they will always care about each other and never stop having feelings for each other, but they are not the kind of a relationship that lasts. I agree with writers about them not ending up together and I like that this show made it clear that while their relationship was a powerful thing it wasn't the kind of thing that can survive through time and through all the obstacles, that's why they were broken up for good to be able to part ways and explore their relationship with other people and one day they will meet the ones that will be perfect for them and be able to make them happy and whole. They will never forget each other and they will always have each other's backs, but their love story was never meant to last forever or even work past colledge.

And yeah, I'll always be Team Logan For some reason I'm just not a big Veronica fan, but I like her too.
Well said.

I love Logan, too, for sure. But Veronica is my bb girl. And I actually love her the most when she is single. Definitely V at her best.