View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavealife2uknow (View Post)
That's how I feel too.

I think the writers kind of put themselves in a tough spot because now we're at a point where now we have all these characters that have little to no development and have to find a way to put characters with others with whom they'd have chemistry with. I have a feeling by the time all these characters get in a comfortable place it'll be too late because we're losing 8 characters members halfway into season 12, most of whom haven't had much of a storyline or a reason to care for them.

I just wish they'd quit adding characters as grade 11's. That was the biggest mistake with this group of kids.
I think that the 2012 seniors have it a lot better than the 2011 seniors ever did because I felt that while Fiona and Holly J got storylines and character development that the rest of the senior's storylines if they were lucky to have one that is were rushed to put it simply. By the time most of the 2011 seniors got a storyline with some direction it was really already too little, too late. I think that there are too many seniors and I know that while Fiona and Eli as examples will get plenty of screen time and storylines that help with their character growth I just don't think Imogen, Jake and Katie will get that opportunity for example and they deserve better. I think that it would've better for the overall show and some of the characters if some of these seniors weren't seniors and were instead in grades 10 and 11. I think that the writers put themselves in a tough spot when the truth is it really didn't have to be this way as some of these kids could've easily been in grade 10 or 11 but instead to me we really have too many seniors and we just won't have as much time with Katie, Imogen and Jake when it would not have been awkward for some of these seniors to be younger and stay around for a little longer.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 02-22-2012 at 05:07 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote