View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 07:35 AM
moonlightstar
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena_1716 (View Post)
moonlightstar,true....bout what you wrote. i think she does only know Stefan & Damon for like a year & a few months..So i get what your saying. That she forgives Stefan & Damon, more so Damon though..which i can't still see why she always seems to forgive him.

Like when Damon snaps Jeremy's neck..(i think.. i dunno i forgot..lol or was it Alaric?)..well anyways..she still talks to him like he did nothing wrong, which every time Damon does something wrong that involves Elena, she ends up talking to him like nothing happened..

Interesting. I feel like a part of Elena would be really pissed off at Bonnie..But in the end they'll stay friends regardless of their drama that they have. They always get through it all.
Yes i think that the biggest mistake from the writers is that they made her central focus on brothers , her life and thoughts are around them all the time.Also i think that was a mistake making Damon do all horrible things to her especially that with Jeremy just for a shock moment and then made Elena ok with that really fast especially because the timeline between snapping Jeremy`s neck and her quote ``i like you just the way you are`` came after a month after?

I actually doubt ,look how she reacted with Damon because he slept with Rebeka.She was like she tried to kill me.Did Bonnie said to Elena ``you are spending time with Damon,kissed him and you don`t mind he tried to kill me before or that my Grams and now my mother suffered a lot ``? Not to mention that when Bonnie said Elena that she blame brothers for her Grams death she never ever said to her don`t hang with them she just distanced herself because she knew that is not fair to let her choose.

I don`t know this show really has big problems with presenting the story because it is always from Elena perspective or Stefan and Damon.I know they are the main characters but they are making the show unrealistic to much.