View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 07:45 PM
EndlessღLove
Elite Fan

Mariana, Disciplinary Board sucks. I can't believe how hypocritical this is. Will didn't deserve this. Reason number one, he put it back. Reason number two, it was 15 years ago. If this Disciplinary board is as good as they say it is they should have done this before, not now They say their objective is to maintain the honor and integrity of the Law. Are you kidding right ? This happened 15 years ago and you are doing this now. And okay, let's say that he did it, it's not fair, if Will has to face consequences, I really hope Peter also has to. If Will's sins from the past are coming back, then Peter's should too because we know he didn't pay for them (and I am not talking about prostitues and about the trial from S1). Kalinda saved his ass, he didn't face the consequences. At least he admitted he did it, he regrets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly2790 (View Post)
Also can they please stop dressing Alicia like a 70 year old grandmother. What is going on with her clothes this year.
Yeah I agree. Julianna is so beautiful and sexy, I wish we could see Alicia wearing sexy clothes.

Quote:
I did. In fact, I found a continuity failure - I'm not sure if that is an accurate term in english- when Diane entered on court.
I noticed that too

Quote:
Will has two surnames and Associates is the second one

I don't know why they need to change the name of the firm in the first place

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter