View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 04:57 AM
buffysmgfan26
Supreme Fan

i think that her best movie was CI cause she was just so evil and buffy wasnt evil. i liked that it was different than her role on buffy. this is why i liked her role in HM cause she was evil in this movie but she didnt play cindy like kathyrn i think she played them alittle different.

but if you really think about her role in SI and scooby-doo are different to. cause amanda was just so sweet and nice and cooked. and daphne may have some fight moves in it from sarah, but daphne is nothing like the buffy of season 6, and 7. cause even if you didnt like scooby-doo it showed sarah in a different role other than buffy.

ikwydls was another one that i think she was good in cause she was a victim in it and wasnt a strong girl like buffy and she was killed in the movie . it was good to see her as a victim other than the hero.

i think the grudge is another step up cause its a different kind of horror film than IKWYDLS and scream 2.

i think out of all of them on buffy sarah has picked different charaters and different types of movies and that may help her alot. cause they can see her in different ways.

she hasnt picked all romantic comedies or all dramas shes picked different things. and different charaters.