View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:33 AM
kazerie
New Fan

Do you guys think Rich will be coming back in Mini's episode? Alo is continuing to interact with him on Facebook. He was not in the trailer or the photos for the next episode. My guess is that he'll show up as a surprise around the end of the episode, maybe at the party?

And I've been doing a lot of thinking about Megan's mom's theory about Grace being brain-dead and pregnant. I think this is definitely possible, but I really hope it isn't the case. I'm sure their baby would be adorable, but something about it just doesn't sit right with me. I would almost rather prefer that she died. I feel like if she is alive, it could only mean something terrible would happen to her or Rich. The thought of Grace's life only being supported to carry a baby, and then exterminated, seems pretty disturbing to me. I'm obviously still heartbroken over her death, but I really hope there's some way for her to still be alive and well. I don't care if it means she lost her memory, or if half of the other characters die. I just can't move on from this generation knowing that her story ended so abruptly.

I know a lot of people have jumped back onto the "Grace is definitely dead/brain-dead" train after seeing the rest of the Grace clips from the trailer in Franky's episode. But I still think there's a chance that she is alive and okay, and that they were smart enough not to put any of those clips into the trailer. But I don't know. My denial is stronger than ever.