View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:50 AM
Mrs Jude Law
Ultimate Fan

Love the media here, really.
Bayer lost their chance last night.
Seriously? What chance was that exactly? They are a mediocre team with mediocre players and a mediocre manager. I'm just annoyed that Barca didn't have to face a different team last night. They were off their game. Some other team could have shaken them pretty roughly. Just saying....they're not coming second in the league with a 10 points difference for nothing.

Arsenal vs Milan should be good but to be honest I'd put my money on Milan to walk away with a win tonight.

Have you heard, Germany is coming second now in Fifa's table of nations? I mean, not that it matters but overtaking Holland certainly has its perks....

ETA: Random but so good I had to share. My dad and I were watching the GWNT play Turkey in a Euro qualifier. They were bad but Turkey was even worse so naturally Germany was up by five with 15 minutes to go, so the commentators brought on Sylvia Neid (current manager and one class A bitch, I tell ya) to co-commentate the game. My father heard that, took the tv remote and turned the volume to mute. I was on the floor laughing so loud I nearly choked. Haha. Then he said: "I think Jogi Löw should start managing the women's team, too. Obviously they need him to play better football and it's ot like he has got that much to do anyway.

Last edited by Mrs Jude Law; 02-15-2012 at 10:52 AM