View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 03:28 AM
mary ksand
Elite Fan

^ I loved reading it And I agree with everything. I was afraid that Mark completely abandones all the issues that LP had to face during season 1 starting from the fact that they both wanted to be together, but Peyton was not ready to open up to someone and finishing with Lucas trying to move on with someone else who was her best friend. But I'm glad that eventually it was addressed because it made no sense for Luke to seem to completely forget about how much he wanted to be with Peyton and start pining for Brooke who didn't even mean that much for him during season 1. I believe he developed feelings for Brooke and even loved her (though we didn't get to actually see this development, it came completely out of a blue) but his feelings for Peyton were never gone and your heart cannot belong to more than one person at the same time. Both Lucas and Peyton knew that if they give each other a try they can be perfect for one another, but their insecurities wouldn't let them do it in the first place and then things got way too complecated with Lucas trying to move on and Peyton being with Jake. However, at some point they had to make a choice and they chose to be together no matter how complecated it might be. I know LP relationship wasn't easy but I don't like watching "easy" love stories. They are not realistic. I like seeing people struggling and battling with issues and insecurities, I like seeing their pretty and unpretty features and how they work through their problems, such couples interest me more because they are real.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
mary ksand is offline   Reply With Quote