View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 03:37 AM
Indri
Passionate Fan

He he he Bijal thank you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I have lil rant now so probably this place to posting and typo about my rant [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well you know maybe 5 day later that would be end of ramadhan people in here very busy to celebration "Aid fitri" well people going to go home actually my city ist one of urban city so probably when the big holiday come my city very quiet [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], and then in the company ussually have a lot of work to do including to gift a special salary/bonus but now my company not give that bonus for this celebrating [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but they give like their promise with us for the end of the years [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyway I dont have a plan for this big holiday hmmm probably after prayer to mosque I will go to my parrent house and just have to eat everything on my mom table well many menu for that celebrating not sure if this year we have big menu like last year cuz right now my mom have 'diabetes' ill so she probably not cook all the menu [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Ussually after family meeting I go to cinema/theater just watch movie but now I dont think so since my stopmach more biger and biger hmmm on my cinema I dont think I will go to theater [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I think this year must be many thankfully for God well last year I celebrate with my husband and now I have another someone on my stopmach who always kick me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] well probably next year he/she more kick me because already have face,voice,hand also the cry who will always disturb me on the night [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] oooh well that my destiny right [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]