View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 11:55 PM
*bijal*
Master Fan

My West Wing Season 1 DVDs are on their way, deleted scenes, bloopers and all! Wheeee! And? My free copy of Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, the unrated version, arrives this weekend. Double wheeee! I can't wait to watch it again.

Finally? Big WHEEE! for my 18 hour road trip which begins Tuesday evening. I'm so excited. I have done my part by making 22 CDs for the drive.

Lots of wheee!ing going on given that I have to go to work all. damn. day. tomorrow. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

But no big wheee! for all the gay people in Massachusetts? C'mon, give out a whee! or two. That was a hard fought legal battle that totally deserved a happy ending. I hate when old white men try to tell me what "marriage" is and then proceed to explain to me that the sanctity of marriage is derived from the union of a man and a woman, not from two people of the same sex, and that reproduction is element of marriage. Whatthe*****ever, asswipe. ***** off.

As you can tell, I have a lot of aggression in me these days. Stress does that to me.

Also, Indri, welcome. Feel free to write long posts - as you can see, we all do it without worrying about others falling asleep. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Finally? An excellent Thanksgiving episode of The O.C. tonight. Just when I think Adam Brody/Seth Cohen can't get any more adorable and funny, he just proves me wrong. Wheeee!

[ 11-19-2003: Message edited *bijal* ]