Old 11-19-2003, 10:49 AM
Eliii
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>***** ***** ***** *****

I accidentally read an Alias spoiler.

</STRONG>
Told ya you had to be careful these days. If it is the spoiler I think it is, it's all over the place. People are talking about it left and right, with no respect for the spoilerfree people. So don't read it, Katie.

Yay for new coat and other kinds of clothings for Bijal, though. Whee!

I just had day one of my final and I'm exhausted. Seven hour exams really shouldn't be allowed. It didn't go too well either. They'll add the one today and the one tomorrow and we'll get one grade from that. I'm sure I'll pass, but that's not what I need. What I need is a good enough grade to get accepted to the next year. The way I feel right now, I'm not so sure how well that will go. :/ No seriously, I'm not.

Just needed to get that out. Moving on.

I think the Britney/Madonna stuff is fun. :giggle:

Hey Indri. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How fun of you to come over here as well. You should watch Alias when it airs, cause it's a wicked good show. And you know Eli has good taste in TV shows. For the most part, at least. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] And yes, the posts here are always long. No okay, not always, but most of the time.

I agree, Sam. She looks more "manly" in the picture you so kindly blew up all over the screen there than in the Daredevil one. However pumped she is there, she's still very feminine. It's a cool picture. :giggle: I still don't think she looks manly in that scene, per se, but maybe that's cause I don't want to see it. I was so obsessed being all charmed by the cool wig, dress, shades, music and car in that scene that I didn't care much about anything else.

Hee at you being more obsessed with Alias than ever. Me loves so much. Then we're two at least. And so fun that you have your TV buddy to talk Alias with in class. Why can't you get episode 7 now? It's out. How slow is she?