View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 12:53 AM
Samii
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dude that daredevil picture [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] lmfao, very buff - but there she doens't look manly, here she does...

Omg I am insanely obsessed atm, lmfao I live and breath ALIAS atm [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] hee I spent like all class talking with my tv buddy about everything ALIAS and I will get the 7 & 8 in the next two weeks hopefully! *does a dance* but I am watching ep 3 season 3 atm. Hee, I love when Syd/Vaughn are in the elevator, bwah and they had to get all nekkid! Me likey like!

Hee, and I know about Britney's 'Me Against the Music' its a cute song. I thought I would dislike it, because usually anything that Madonna sings I dislike (barring her early stuff) but it's actually a pretty fun song "I wanna get in the zoneeeee". Damnit now thats gonna be stuck in my head all day too. Currently I am like loving Cold Play's "The Scientist" - usually I'm not a fan of their music, but this song I love, which probably has something to do with the film clip, there is something soooo tragic about it. Ooh and Buffy fans, you know that song that Giles sings in season 4 at that bar place - in the episode were Buffy/Riley boink like theres no tomorrow "nobody knows what its like to be the bad man, to be the sad man behind blue eyes" hee, I am loving the slow punk version of that that was just released. Ooh and BlackEyedPea's 'Shut Up' that chics voice is sooo cool. *sigh* I love me some music!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.