View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 09:22 AM
Eliii
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>Dude, I have nothing against Jen Garner, lmfao I think she is adorable and I really like her.</STRONG>
Quote:
<STRONG>no I don't mean like Jen didn't act well.</STRONG>
Okay, did I sound pissed? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry about that. I didn't mean to say that you meant any of those things.

I know that you thinking she's too buff in that scene has nothing to do with how much you like her. I know you do like her. And I think she is really buff as well. It's the man thing I don't like. But like I said, you're definitely not alone in that one. A lot of people thinks she looks like a man. Poor Jennifer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Btw, shoulders and arms? Have you seen Daredevil? It's scary, man. With those leather thingys she has on her arms and they're so tight, so when you see her up close her arms and shoulders are insane. So pumped and the veins are popping and God knows what. I never wanna end up in a fight with her.

And I didn't think that you didn't think it was good acting. I was talking about Sydney as well. I don't see where they should've written it in, to put it like that instead. It was so cool when she just got the message, showed no feelings (but was dying on the inside from shock), went to get her gun and then...hee, girl fight #1.

And Will isn't dead, sweetie. That was made clear in the season 3 premiere.

Dude, don't read spoilers! I'm telling you. The episode description thingy for episode 10 is online and I'm so pissed. Why do they make these things public so long before the episode? I was spoiled about that episode anyway, but still. At least they didn't put all of the spoiler in the description. It's hard to stay unspoiled as well, cause I want to know. Yet I don't. Man. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Edited. The Daredevil arms. Yes, I know they're extra pumped for this picture, but seriously? She must be so strong. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 11-18-2003: Message edited Eliii ]