View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 09:01 AM
Samii
Master Fan

Woah calm down little missy!

*waves white flag*

*throws dove*

Dude, I have nothing against Jen Garner, lmfao I think she is adorable and I really like her. And I agree with you, normally I think she is incredibly beautiful. But in that one scene with the red short hair, and that dress she looked like how transvestite men look - seriously we had a transvestite in Australian Idol, and she/he was more petite. She was just too buff IMO. And she has never been that buff, yes she has always been toned, but compare her shoulders from the first season to now, in the first season they were toned etc, but still womanly, but her shoulders don't look all that womanly anymore (or at least in that one scene) but saying that, in the bather scene where she jumped from the balcony her figure looked great again. So maybe it was the dress and the hair!

Oh and about the Francie thing, no I don't mean like Jen didn't act well. I mean I think it should have been written in. I wish before they had started shooting, we could have seen Syd demand to know, get upset... then lash out. The fight would of had more impact then, you know? Oh I forgot to mention one thing... when Allison killed Will. That was awesome, it made me cry, it was very intense I couldn't believe how much she cried. She like totally broke down.

Anyway I am breaking my pledge of spoiler-freeness... I am going to read up on all the spoilers I can find!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.