View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 08:44 AM
Eliii
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG> she looked soooo masculine, she had like male shoulders. Seriously it looked like a guy dressing up as a chic,...</STRONG>
Okay, that was a little harsh, wasn't it? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] But in light of our conversation the other day, I told you she was very...big this season. A guy, dressing up as a chic is not how I would describe her, though. Oh come on! It's not that bad. A guy?! And also, I can't believe you said she was close to be body builder'ish. I think body builders are gross (and especially female builders) but I don't think she is. She's very muscular, yes, but hardly a body builder. Thank God. And her shoulders have always been scaringly buff. I'm outraged on her behalf that you can say these things. I like her muscles. And the worst part is that I know you will get support for your view from other people here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, so cool that you've finally seen a lot of the season 3 episodes. Whee! Dude, you need to get the broken ones fixed, though. And also, get a hold of episode 7 very soon, cause that's the best of the season.

As for Melissa George. Of course Aussie press can't stop talking about her. I just know that if there had been a Norwegian actor doing any Hollywood'ish, there would be no end to the yacking about it. We still call Rene Zelweger Norwegian, cause I think her great great great great great...whatever, something back there was Norwegian. And not to mention Terminator 3 chick. Her grandparents are both Norwegian, so she's our big pride in Hollywood these days. No actually, I think Harald Zwart (Agent Cody Banks and others) and Erik Skjoldbjærg (Prozac Nation) are, since they're actually Norwegian and a pretty talented directors. What the hell am I talking about here? I was talking about Alias.

Right, so anyway, yeah of course they blow MG into the skies, but she's not that good, so you can all get over it. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Her character has become a little more fun now, though. Well, not necessarily fun, but there's more to it now. We don't know what's wrong with her accent either. In one episode it was even bordering on Scottish. She has serious problems with this accent thing.

I can see what you mean with the Francie stuff. Although, I didn't miss it in the season finale. There really wasn't any time to react, you dork. She found out, then they fought and then she wakes up two years later. When exactly in the living room did you want her to react and get emotional about it? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I miss it now, though. Why hasn't Sydney had a complete breakdown to the fact that her BEST FRIEND is dead? And especially when she saw Allison. I don't get it. But I hope we get it in time.

I have finals tomorrow and Thursday. That's why I'm in such a talky mood today.

Anyway, we don't know what's up with Irina and that's so exciting. :giggle:

So I'm glad you like the season so far. Was a lot of fun to read your comments. Now we can talk about Alias all the time, hee. As opposed to how we never talk about it now. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh! Speaking of Simon. So I'm reading quite a bit of Alias fics these days. Obviously Syd and Vaugh, unless it gets too fluffy. I've come to realise that I'm not a big fan of fluff anymore. I want angst and sex. What? That's what's fun to read. So anyway, Simon fics are fun too and now I'm even warming up to Sark fics as well. So the other day I read a threesome fic with Syd, Simon and Sark. Holy hell. Hee! That was...well, that was dirty. Does anyone else here read Alias fics?

So close. Sniff.

[ 11-18-2003: Message edited Eliii ]