View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 04:35 AM
Samii
Master Fan

Omg dude Bijal, Tony was shot?? *bawl* I love him, he is so sexy lmfao! And yeah Tony and Michelle are my other love couple on that show!

Oh yeah dude, Australia media is crap. Lmfao, the Melissa George pimpage is ridiculous. I am guessing they think because she was on 'Home and Away' like the biggest soap in Australia people will tune in. But they spend alot of money advertising it here, its advertised all the time and little pop-ups keep popping up through-out other shows with the heading "It's coming - ALIAS Monday 2 hour finale".

Okay so, there are so many episodes to discuss that I have seen since last night, and so little time! I guess I'll go in order of what I have watched!

Season 2 Finale - It was good, but I must admit I was slightly dissapointed. They had been leading up to this massive Francie thing, and then we barely got to see Syd's reaction, she didn't seem that perturbed by it. I mean the fight was emotionally charged I guess, but I wanted more. I mean this is Francie were talking about here, I mean they were the very best of friends - she should of been more devastated I think. For something I had been anticipating for so long, it felt kind of rushed. I mean lets face it this was one of the major *things* to happen that year, and that was why I was looking forward to the finale to see Syd's reaction and I was left kind of dry! I did love the rest of it though, it was just that bit that dampened it for me. Dude Irina... wtf is up? Is her mother good or bad? I mean I just don't get it. I was so glad to hear her say "my love for you and your father was never a lie" Hee, I thought she only loved Syd but she loved them both! *does a dance* Oh and then end, I mean I knew what was coming, but it was still horrible to watch. The way she just ran into his arms, and not knowing how bad it all was! Sooo sadddd! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Season 3 Ep 1 - Lmfao, my mum and I put this on straight away after the episode finished at 10.30. Wow, I thought this episode was awesome! If I didn't think Jennifer Garner was a good actress before this, I would of by now! The scene when she was in the hospital bed and yells at Dixon was fantastic. Omg and the scene with her father dude, I was sooo shocked to see Jack looking like that. It scared me, he looked like a drugged up Santa Clause. Seriously, I am a big weepie baby, I was just bawling through-out this entire episode. Okay one thing I have to say about Jennifer Garner - lay off of the weights honey. Seriously, I think she has pumped herself farrrrr too much. The one scene in the first episode where she is wearing that red dress and walks out and blows up the car, she looked soooo masculine, she had like male shoulders. Seriously it looked like a guy dressing up as a chic, and my mum was all "where did her boobs go - theres only muscle there". I know we were talking about this the other day El's but wow I didn't realise just how much she had muscled up. She pretty damn close to body building status if you ask me! OOh and dude how much did I love Weiss's answer to Sydney's 'you lost weight', "yeah I gave up all the foods I really enjoy, so I'm miserable but I look really good". Bwah - so good!

The ep 2 didn't work for me! I'll have to figure out whats going on there.

Ep 3 - Aw dude I am loving Weiss/Sydney, seriously I never thought I would but awww there so adorable, and he's so wonderfully earnest and just adorable. I loved that drunk scene - he's great. Okay Lauren first off what is with Melissa's accent? Dude its like she can't be full American, she doesn't want to be completely Australian, so she throws in a bit of an English accent, and as a result every time she opens her damn mouth she takes us for a cross continental ride! Ugh! Okay I dislike Lauren, nuff said. She is evil. The devil incarnate. She is responsible for Syd's dissapearance! Everything bad that happens is her responsibility. Hmph! Okay now for the rational thought process, what a b*tch! she comes out of that briefing room where Sydney let loose on her @$$ (and rightfully so re: Eli's siggy) and then she goes all primary school and starts whinging about "I hate her - she was mean to me wah wah wah" and then at the end of the episode, she goes and puts on her mature shoes and is all "I don't want us to hate each other"...Wellllll, haven't we changed our tune you fried piece of tuna! Oh and she called Sydney condescending... pfft she was the one who was all "you poor thing, you don't understand our ways you are from the past" get a grip Eye-brows she's not Austin-bloody-Powers travelling from the freaking 60's!

Episode 4 - Hee finally I get to see Julia and Simon. Bwah! Awesome! Is it just me or does Simon have a very Spike like air to him (pre Buffy-whipped/Soul ****) I liked him. Hee, they have great chemistry, and I loved Vaughn trying to supress his jealousy - yeah keep twirling that ring man! Again Weiss rocksss! I loved Syd/Vaughn's "peach lipstick" convo, and her telling him she could not trust him. Ouch! I still feel bad for him, but dude last night in Aussie time they were having hot spy sex, and now he's married! Dude the stabbing hee, that was hot! I loved the look in his eyes when she grabs him, he sooooo wanted her. To me it didn't look like fear, it looks like desire! Bwah! Or maybe I'm just very biased! Whatever dude, me likey like!

Okay so episode 5 also doens't work, so I am going to go watch episode 6. But I will hopefully be able to fix the problem! *does a dance*
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.