View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:51 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

He's very complicated. I love the way JKR wrote about his character and turned him upside down come DH.

Congratulations!

Quote:
The 16th annual Art Directors Guild (ADG) awards took place on Saturday night in Los Angeles, where the Harry Potter series received the Outstanding Contribution to Cinematic Imagery, as well as won the fantasy film award for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. On hand to receive the accolades were director David Yates, producer David Heyman, production designer Stuart Craig, art director Neil Lamont, and set decorator Stephenie McMillan.

The Art Directors Guild (ADG) tonight announced winners of its 16th Annual Excellence in Production Design Awards in nine categories of film, television, commercials and music videos during black-tie ceremonies at the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. The awards took place before an audience of more than 700, including guild members, industry executives, studio heads and press.

ADG President Thomas A. Walsh presided over the awards ceremony with Paula Poundstone serving as host for the third consecutive year. Ben Vereen performed as a special musical guest. Production Designer Tony Walton was the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award. Hall of Fame inductees were Robert Boyle, William Darling, and Alfred Junge.

The team from the HARRY POTTER films, including Executive Producer David Heyman, Producer David Barron; directors Christopher Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron, Mike Newell, and David Yates; creator and author J.K. Rowling; screenwriters Steve Kloves and Michael Goldenberg; production designer Stuart Craig; art director Neil Lamont and set decorator Stephenie McMillan, were honored for Outstanding Contribution to Cinematic Imagery.

Harry Potter series, Deathly Hallows: Part 2 win 2012 Art Directors Guild awards - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.