View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 04:55 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
For me I like when characters make mistakes, but they learn from them. Daphne is going to make mistakes she's only human not to mention she's a teenage girl. I feel like it makes the characters seem more human when they stumble a bit, but pick theirselves up and deal with it head on. Daphne isn't perfect, but in that situation she was desperate to help Emmett any way she could. While her heart was in the right place her method of trying to get the money was wrong and I'm gald that she couldn't accept the money and gave it back.
Exactly, agreed. Daphne is flawed but still a good person. I think that matters the most - flaws can be worked on and overcome whereas if a character just does 'bad' for the sake of doing it, they become a completely unlikeable person who is not interested in learning from the error of their ways.

Daphne will experience mistakes but will overcome.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.