View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:07 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
Thanks I doubt that any of the Malfoy's actually went to the Azkaban either. They had money, and Ministry of magic, is just a ministry, so i think they bought them off. Draco wanted their social status back, and he started working towards that. I have always thought that the reason why Draco hated Hermione so much was, because he was thought to do so. He didn't hate her, just the idea of people stealing their magic. I think that Narcissa and even more so Lucius, just kept telling little Draco that 'mudbloods' are bad and thieves, never really explaining why.
I agree. The Malfoys went to Azkaban? I don't think they're that evil to be there. And I agree about Draco growing up to hate Hermione because their family don't get along. Considering she's a 'mudblood' too didn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superscar (View Post)
Just thought it might be this one...y'know...cause of the title:

Parenting Class Chapter 1: No Way!, a harry potter fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
I dont think they went to Azkaban either, although in fanfics it kind of makes it interesting if Draco spent some time in Azkaban.
Interesting in a sense but maybe I have to tread carefully if the fic is this way. I'm fine with some deviations like this just as long as the overall fic is outstanding.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.