View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:22 PM
fall into your smile
Fan Forum Legend

Nina Body Appreciation #3 ~ Because it's a crime not to drool over this girl's body!

"I do a lot of yoga, and I truly believe in the non-workout workout where your life is a workout. You play games and you play sports, and you just stay active. And taking the stairs, I never take the elevator and in fact in Atlanta, it has the largest airport in North America and I walk every single time and it takes a mile or 2 to get across the terminal"

"I actually remember when I was 17 in high school, I lived a couple of intersections from school but far enough that I could take the bus and I actually biked to school almost everyday and was faster than the bus and it didn't cost $1.50."

"If I can, I'll run 20 to 30 minutes sometimes, well not really a run but more like a lazy jog just to get my blood pumpin' and movin' but it's not like a planned run. It's a fun run, you don't really think about it."

"Everyone's body is different, but my body specifically, I don't sweat a lot it takes me a lot to sweat. So I go to hot yoga because it feels like a real workout and at the same time it's my mind, it's like a mind and body exercise. And...sometimes I fall asleep not gonna lie!"

Credit

F U T U R E T I T L E S:
Because she's so hot even in athletic wear!

{taek su mi sun}

Last edited by Erinįƒ¦; 03-03-2012 at 12:53 AM