View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 08:05 PM
wistfuldreamer
Elite Fan

That gif set is gorgeous.

Quote:
I have major issues with S5 and honestly wish it never happened but it couldn't ruin LP for me, because in S6 they came back to being the way I loved them again. OTH writers tend to do a lot of contrived and ridiculous things in order to add more drama, but at least they know where to stop before everything is ruined beyond repair.
This. So much. s5 had some great scenes (YAM 2.0, the perfect act of love is sacrifice, I don't hate you) but the majority of them were painful to watch after we saw how they moved together in s4. s5 was just a disconnect from what LP had in s4, it just felt forced imo. It doesn't take away from my love for them but a lot of that stuff left a bitter taste in my mouth. I just wish Mark had dealt with what happened in s5 better in s6. I know actions speak louder than words but I still wish they had built LP back up at the start of s6 instead of pushing them off to the side like they did. But I know beggars can't be choosers with this show so I'm okay with what we got.

This fandom used to be crazy all around. The immature comments about LP and Peyton were ridiculous. It used to be really hard to be a fan of those two things. So now I just watch what I watch and don't really get involved with fandom. My problem with this show was I read the general threads too much and I'd get mad.

Nic | avi by crisbr
wistfuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote