View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 07:35 AM
JoshandChristinaCursed
Banned

Quote:
dont see why Joey never seems to do what any normal person would do in these situations. She cant afford an Ivy League college, who can?! but she cries and cries until someone GIVES her money for school instead of taking out a student loan or applying for financial aid like any other college student in the universe. Then she thinks she may be pregnant and she mopes and mopes until she finally takes a pregnancy test and alas, it's negative. WHy not do that in the first place like any other sane human wouldve done, or even wait a couple days until it arrived since everyone knows a womans period can can fluctuate and comes a couple days earlier or later. That in itself banned this episode to the depths of annoyance for me.
Thank you Sugz! Joey is one of the most dumbest characters out there. She cries about everything until somebody does something for her. I could understand if Joey was afraid that she may be pregnant and Pacey might leave her, but what person doesn't take a pregnancy test to prove to HERSELF not anybody else that she isn't or is pregnant? IMO, Joey doesn't want anybody happy but her. ( Case in point Admission.) Dawson gets accepted to the college of his choice AFTER being rejected by one but when Dawson says, "I got in", she leaves the table not even saying "Congratulations" to Dawson. She is so selfish it isn't even funny.
JoshandChristinaCursed is offline   Reply With Quote