View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 12:24 PM
heartlines
Elite Fan

I don't miss Rebecca, but I can't see any noticable differences in th seasons - couples are still breaking up and getting back together

I think Rebecca did have more outlandish ideas though - Naomi's rape, Adrianna going off the rails, Teddy being gay, etc., This season feels just a little too safe.

I definitely enjoyed this episode. I liked that we got to see the friendship between Dixie and Austin, and Navid and Adrianna. N/A should definitely be built upon more because they've got such a varied history, not having them speak was ridiculous. Navid telling Adrianna about the child though? Bad move. Silver would have told her eventually - but now she's got rights to feel betrayed by Navid.

I'm kind of glad Naomi's work life story is over - it segregates her too much from the others, and college life. I'd like to see her stick to arranging parties for college kids

Annie, Annie, Annie... what are you doing? It did make me lol that she's worried about Vanessa's criminal past when she's got one, too. Whatever Vanessa did, I bet it wasn't as bad as being the hobo slayer.

Poor Liam/Matt. I bet he liked it better when he was allowed to pine over one actress for a season. Not that Liam and Vanessa are hard to watch - I love the actress - but he seems such a flake bouncing about to other women, telling them THAT'S the relationship he wants to be in when he could date Annie. Nothings stopping them being together, and that's the stupiest part. If they reconcille, how can she relax with him again? He's pledged to be a father to somebody elses child and forgiven the girl who hit him in the same season.