View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 06:17 AM
mary ksand
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina95 (View Post)
These two are the only ones that NEVER screwed eachother over despite their issues and always fought to be together. I'm never into couples who cheat (that's why I stopped rooting for naomily in season 4), but the only cheater I forgave was chris. These two were so right for eachother, always brought out the best in eachother and alway trusted eachother with everything.
Besides her name is the last word that came out of his mouth

2nd favourite scene of Freddie/Effy
That sounds so sad Yet their story seems beautiful from everything I saw. It's not like I am completely against cheating SL's and if they are done in a right manner and do something for the story other than being a pointless plot devise in order to make things edgy like it was with Naomily, it doesn't bother me that much. But Skins clearly couldn't do it right at all with gen 2. Glad to know that at least on gen 1 they had a couple that was not screwed over that and managed to work out their issues in a believable way.

That is my second favourite FE scene too After the meadow one. I love how he just lays down there with her and she says he is the only person she can trust. And he promises that nothing is gonna happen and that he takes care of her. And he did. He literally fought her demons. He took all the dark and bad things on his own shoulders lessening the weight that she had to carry. By being there for her, I mean that exact thing - being THERE for her. Looking after her when no one did (including her friends), taking care of her the way no one bothered too. Defending her until the end and wanting best for her.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr