View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 06:04 AM
Carolina95
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
While I never saw gen 1 and don't give Skins any credit for writing in general since personally I'm not a fan of the way they deal with... everything. But this seems like the right way to deal with the cheating SL without ruining the relationship and characters beyond repair. Of course I would have loved it if Skins had at least considered the idea of two people being meant to be and NOT cheating at all (with Freffy they kind of did, but yeah, we all remember their ending) at least this is the way to deal with such SL respectfully. Plus from what I saw Chris and Jal seemed like the only couple that could interest me on gen 1. I know how they end (because the only couples on Skins that deserve a happy ending never get it) and I have no desire to come back to this show, but if I ever do I'd love to see more of these two.

+

Freddie/Effy

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...q69mo1_500.gif
These two are the only ones that NEVER screwed eachother over despite their issues and always fought to be together. I'm never into couples who cheat (that's why I stopped rooting for naomily in season 4), but the only cheater I forgave was chris. These two were so right for eachother, always brought out the best in eachother and alway trusted eachother with everything.
Besides her name is the last word that came out of his mouth

2nd favourite scene of Freddie/Effy

LightSoViolent ϟ