View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:33 PM
calumon
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
OMG I hope at least in the backstage Ash and Misty will go for it It was quite obvious they shared a crush on each other.Poor Brok always being the third wheel.
I would have joined the Team Rocket if I were him,lol.

Has Brok (here, his name was Rokko ) ever been able to choose between Officer Rocky and nurse Joy?

Quote:
I have to say,the OP of the animes we were discussing before were amazing.So the rest of the first episodes.It's my problem I don't stuck with a long anime until the very end
Well, you could still make 'Watch an anime of your choice (>100 episodes) to the end' as your belated New Year's resolution

Quote:
Which are your favourites from Naturo? And about Detective Conan I remember I used to be intrigued by Ran and Shinichi's rival How's the story progressing?
I've quitted Naruto after reading Itachi's death.He was my favourite,I couldn't stand it.Sasuke was definitely NOT in my grace
I have to admit, Sasuke was my favourite character in the beginning
But also Kakashi Now I watch it without really having a favourite?

You mean Kaito Kid? Yeah, he's pretty cool
Hm... A lot has happened Don't think I am able to write a summary, I fear, you have to catch up on the episodes

Quote:
Kuno and Ranma/Akane parents were hilarious in Ranma.I loved Ryoga to bits and Moose.Dr Tofu too So many emotions right now.
And also,Nabiki.Nabiki.Nabiki.Have I already said Nabiki by chance?

Gosh my favourite crackship ever :')

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo...owemo1_500.gif

Why was Kuno obsessed with Kaname and the famous pig-tailed girl,I asked myself.WHY?
Yes, IA, they were such crack ups
No, I think you haven't

btw, you're from Italy? ^_^