View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:01 PM
LostInTime
Master Fan

Ladyhuston, no rudeness noted and none meant from my reply either so I am doing the same, trying to put it in words as best as I can just like you did
Yes it is different for all, I don't think anyone needs to help you see something you don't see, if you don't like them that's the end, you also don't like Leonard so it won't matter what anyone tells you, Not sure why you are even bringing all of this up here. No matter what anyone answers as to what they see in them you come back with an anti comment so what is the point?
I say like what you like and that's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
I adore Leonard. Yeah, he has his not-so-great moments, but the good far outweighs the bad.

For a long time I've thought of writing an "In Defense of Leonard Hofstadter" entry where I fully explain why I love him, because it kills me sometimes to see the hate he gets from some people, but I've just been too lazy to organize and write it all.
Honestly I don't see it as lazy, besides you will do all of that work and thehaters will just pick it apart and still see what they want to see

Now back to spoilers

has anyone seen any promo yet for next week
dying to see how it plays out

Last edited by LostInTime; 01-20-2012 at 10:07 PM