View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:12 PM
lancer1993
Fan Forum Hero

I have an idea, the US Senate (I think) which is debating the new anti-piracy laws, (which could cripple the Internet) were calling for 'geeks' to help them explain the situation. Maybe king of the Geeks could help

Quote:
I'm not trying to be rude, but I really want to know what you guys see in this couple. I've tried to like them, but I don't really get it. All I see is fighting and sex.
Nothing wrong with angry make-up sex

But being serious they have grown to know each other well, they clearly love each other and have said so on the show and I think they suit each other. They were great in S3 together. Penny pushing Sheldon's buttons which always put a smile on Leonard's face. Penny has also helped him come out of his shell and the recent changes have seen him more confident. Thus the reason he asked Penny out knowing it could still go wrong, as his day dreams proved.

Leonard has also changed Penny, she no longer finds dumb guys attractive just because they look nice and her being alone isn't the answer as she always seamed to be on the hunt for booze. Frankly I hate to think what could happen to Penny if she continued down this path of self destruction.

To sum up I think they work together and want to be together, they just need to get through this beta test to iron out those few bugs before they release L&P 2.0.