View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:14 AM
AlyssaHP88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanBabe (View Post)
It makes plenty of sense, and you are completely right. It's also kind of like a cross between The Wire, The Shield, and Adam's 12 but with its own flare to it.
I have never seen any of those shows, only because they have never really sparked my interest. It's not that I'm only into "teenage" type shows, but I never had an interest in Cop/Investigatey type shows. (until Southland of course) Actually, the only other "cop" show I do watch faithfully is Bones. But Bones is nothing like Southland.

Quote:
His character is so different on Southland, and he has managed to completely separate himself from his teen drama past. I even know a lot of diehard OC fans who admit they don't see Ryan when watching Southland. They see Sherman.
I agree. I can't see Ryan Atwood at all.

Quote:
He's an interesting character who I think you will like. Would you like to see a video I made about him that will help fill you in on some of his background? It's a touching video I think. If you do, here's the link:.
Thanks

Quote:
Sherman does have a great sense of humor, and he's definitately passionate about his job with decent morals (in terms of trying to help people) and a good heart. He is also extremely flawed: sleeping around, drinking, lying sometimes, sometimes crossing the line at work and doing things he isn't supposed to do, and also he is a bit cocky and hotheaded
I can't wait to see more of this! I'm really looking forward to seeing McKenzie potray this in his character Sherman.

Rest now, Bowie