View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:42 AM
MrღMrsStinsbatskys
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisonLove (View Post)
Before I talk about all the other stuff, I have to say Amelia offering to be Addie's surrogate and Addie turning her down was the most or one of the most selfless moments ever on this show IMO. It was a sweet and selfless moment for both of them.

It was a pretty intense episode. Violet's house is bad luck. She should really move, but I doubt anyone would buy it after all the crazy that has happened there. She should also remember to check who is at her door before she opens it.

I don't know what to think about Violet and the hot EMT. I kinda think both Violet and Pete shouldn't see other people so fast til they figure out their marriage. They need to decide if they want to save their marriage or divorce before bringing in others to the situation. I wouldn't care so much about them seeing others, if they didn't have a young child to think about.

Good for Addison realizing she needed to take a break from all the baby stuff for a bit. After all the IVF failure, adoption failure, surrogate, breaking up with Sam, she probably just needs to take some time to regroup. Besides, when one stops trying for a baby, is usually when it happens. Even if she can't get pregnant, the adoption agency still has all her info.

Also, I am warming up to Addison and Jake with every episode.
You basically said what I wanted to say in terms of the Violet and Pete situation. I agree with everything you said on this matter and about the episode aswell. Even though I blush everytime that hot EMT is on my screen I still think Vete should try and see what they want, they should talk more and especially Pete he's a very confused man right now, not knowing what he wants and being angry all the time doesn't help matters. I want them together of course but they both need to figure out what they truly want. To be a family or to finally get a divorce.

The episode was really good though possibly my favorite so far this season.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga