View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Sandrinha
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kools (View Post)
Yeah, i agree. This version of Olivia is just like what Peter always says "It's not my Olivia.". Not to say the revelation didn't have some power, its just it didn't effect me the way it would have if it were OUR Olivia. The one we've seen grow into vulnerable woman. If it was said to our Olivia, I would have been scared for her. But since it isn't, I feel as detached from her as I do from Walter. So it didn't resonate. And I didn't feel anything when September said it.
I'm so happy to know that i wasn't the only one that felt oddly detached. I never want to see any Olivia die but this Olivia isn't the one i grew to love so much, so if she has to die i'll be sad but i don't think i'll see myself being devastated .

My favourite scenes were the ones between mother and son, i can't remember a single scene with both of them that hasn't been special in some way.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.