View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Seersha
Obsessed Fan

Elizabeth hasn't aged in this timeline Remember back in S2 finale how they made some effort to make her look like she'd aged? Maybe the makeup people didn't want to bother this time? LOL.

OK, seriously, good episode. I'm liking the twist of Walternate seeming to be a bit more humane in this timeline. At least, potentially. I felt so glad that finally Peter has had a good reaction from people (Alt-Liz and Walternate) to his appearance. And I especially loved the Peter/Elizabeth scenes, they have good chemistry.

I'm starting to warm to our Lincoln a bit more. Still not sure what to make of Olivia, tbh. I want to like her, but.... something just isn't sitting right with her for me, personally. Which made the whole, "You're going to die," message feel like it missed the mark. I feel like if it was really our Olivia, the one I'd grown to know for 3 years, such a premonition of her fate would have slayed me. But since I'm still trying to warm up to this new timeline Olivia, it didn't have that same impact. I hope September is okay, though.

And it seems that FINALLY they might be starting to seriously explore the working relationship between the 2 universes and they may be forced to work together against a common enemy. That was the whole point of Peter's sacrifice after all, for the 2 universes to become more in harmony.

Meanwhile, I'm excited for the return of David Robert Jones.