View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 11:03 PM
kools
New Fan

Now that is what I am talking about Fringe. AWESOME episode.

The strangest thing is I instantly fell for Walternate and basically everyone on the alternate universe. And I still do not care one bit about the new 'our' characters. Only Walter, sort of.

I actually hope they stay in the alternate universe. Because the reinvention of our Olivia and Walter is boooooooring.

Jones behind the human shape shifters? Awesome. Walternate zapping that bitch scientist? Awesome.

What happened to our favorite Observer? Can't wait for that episode. And what a revelation. I kind of already thought that was the case. It seems that the Observers think they know the true course or how it should be -- but whatever happens, has to happen again.

Maybe this season is about Peter getting back to his timeline, without the Observers interference this time, and Olivia can live. But with the dark foreshadowing that we know one day, she will be murdered. But in the same vein, Peter can live a life with his Olivia. And enjoy every moment he gets to have with her. Until the inevitable happens..