View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Karakesek
New Fan

Andrew's fave plaid shirt, although very similar, has a slightly different pattern. The influence is obvious though
And yeah, I'm with those who guess that the fence-pinning pics are the first, them being unaware of the paps. BTW, from the number of bags in Andrew's hands you can generally tell the sequence of shots
As for these "staged" or showmance accusations out there In the last two kissing pics too, I think it was not "in front of the paps' lens" or in your face, they still seem like not being aware of being shot, it's more like a case of them absolutely not caring if the paps reappear or might be snapping again. Probably they thought the paps got all the juicy shots the first time and wouldn't bother them again and let their guard. To the glee of all of us
Besides, it's not like they're kissing publicly the first time. They've been numerously tweeted by random people to make out in the streets and at shows since early October. If paps had been set on it, they could have got the money shot a while ago. I actually like that they don't make a big deal of hiding.