View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

I'm done. I'd like to mention that this fic takes the new season 2 preview into account. Additionally, a lot of the described events actually happened historically albeit not in this order. But then who screwed with the timeline first me or Neil Jordan? Yeah, think so.
I guess it helps to have read the fics proceeding this but it is not absolutely necessary.

I would also like to add that there are no fictional characters in this (albeit I mentioned Ursula briefly at some point). All of the supporting characters even if we haven't seen them on the show (yet) have actually existed.

In any case, this was written very quickly as a gift for someone. And I want to thank Vanora for her idea to bring in Djem. Otherwise as a perfectionist I think everything I do is crap, so I won't say anything else... perhaps it wasn't that bad after all.

Comments are love!

ETA: That being said the fanfic section CL and other on the "Borgias in other media" (in which I understand fanfic as a form of media even if it is based on our show) thread is updated with heaps of new stuff.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 01-07-2012 at 08:35 AM