View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 05:36 PM
winterbird
Master Fan

Sorry for my late reply on this, but here are my answers:

Favorite quote? Irene: I've never woken up in handcuffs before.
Sherlock: I have ... Naked

Favorite scene? The scene with the device is great! And the scene were Sherlock follows Irene is also my favorite. But I think my favorite scene(s) of the movie don't include Irene/Rachel. I just love the chemistry between Robert and Jude.

What did you think of the Holmes/Irene relationship? I think (especially after watching SH2) the relationship between Holmes/Irene is the only relationship that involves Sherlock and a women that works in the movies... I love their cat and mouse games/love-hate relationship.

I do think they underused their relationship an focusses on the bromance.

If you've read the Doyle story with Irene, how she does she compare in the film version?
It's hard to tell since Irene isn't that much in Doyle's story. It's funny, when I first read it I would have never imagined Rachel portraying Irene but she does a good job.

Your rating on 10?
8/10

What do you think of Ritchie's version of Sherlock Holmes compared to some other movies/TV show on the same character?
Well I like that they 'upgraded' it so a bigger audience will like the movies, but I also think there is a little too much action. I think a main part of the books is the intelligence of Sherlock, and they are not really focussing on that.