View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 09:14 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonyPie (View Post)
Yes, definitely! Are you an Andy/Harold shipper too then or do you just love them as friends?
Well, I didn't necessarily slash them, mainly because I loved Andy/Nina from the start. But I certainly adored their bickering dynamic and I loved how sometimes you really had to wonder if there was more going on there deep, underneath the surface. I also wished that Treat and Tom would someday play characters that fell in love because they had so much chemistry and all the pieces were there to create an amazing romantic pairing on the screen!

Quote:
Totally. I mean, she probably explained the situation in her essays and retook the classes (did they mention if she did?), but still...She got only 1200/1600 on her SATs and she barely did any extracurricular activities at all...It was just ridiculous.
Totally ridiculous. I am not sure it was mentioned or not. She hit summer school for a reason and something tells me people accepted into Harvard are only going to summer school to skip a grade or something... not to catch up on the past year.

Quote:
And yeah, I agree that Rory getting into Harvard, Yale, and Princeton was unrealistic too. Yale, I could understand, because she did have her grandfather as the alumni connection and she did have great SATs/valedictorian status/et cetera. But most everyone applying to those schools has similar stats, and like Amy, she didn't have any outstanding extracurricular activity or accomplishment that would have made her stand out from the crowd. And even if she got into one, getting into all three of them almost never happens!
^ That's it right there. Yale is beyond understandable but all three is just insane. I think why Harvard bothered me so much is because Paris didn't get into Harvard. That was her dream and it didn't happen. Of course, you can say that might have been a touch of realism but Rory getting in instead kind of bothered me.

I loved Paris so much! LOL.

Paris: “I’m not going to Harvard, I’m not going to Harvard. I had sex, but I’m not going to Harvard.”

jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote