View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 09:22 AM
LemonyPie
Extreme Fan

Hm, I think Ephram was still pretty selfish and unlikable in season 4.

The fact that he demanded that Reid stop dating Amy was absolutely ridiculous, immature, and obviously completely selfish. Even if he thought that he and Amy were soulmates or whatever, there is no justification for what he did in that situation. He couldn't have known what Reid and Amy might have had together, and he knew good and well that his actions would upset Amy a great deal, having her believe that Reid just suddenly didn't want to see her anymore. It was just so childish and stupid, and he never really made up for it either.

And later, Ephram's nosiness into Kyle's personal life, his interference with Kyle and the girls/dance, and his strong desire to prove that he's not gay...Again, immature and unlikable. Sure, he said that he didn't want Kyle to be gay because he didn't want that extra social burden on Kyle, but he still came across as juvenile, meddlesome, and bordering on homophobic.

I feel there were other instances too. Those two stood out the most to me, but I'll bring the others up here if I can recall them.
HAROLD: I don't know what you mean.
LemonyPie is offline   Reply With Quote